For a period of one full year, CAE Dental warranties all non removable restorations will fit the master model and bite assuming abutment teeth were prepared to industry standards appropriate for the prescribed restoration. Failure due to accident, neglect, abuse, changes in tissue or bone structure, additional tooth loss or improper dental hygiene is not covered. This warranty is extended for a period of 3 full years on products for accounts that are active and in good standing.
CAE Dental will refund, replace or repair the defective restoration. All cases are kept Digitally for a period of 5 years, if a new restoration needs to be fabricated a new impression in most circumstances is unneeded and case can be restored using the digital file. Please inquire for further information.
All refunds are limited to the amount of the invoice. All items need to be returned to receive a refund. CAE Dental reserves the right to determine if guarantee is applicable.
What’s NOT Covered:
- Cash Refund for work completed
- Cost for removal or re-insertion
- Cost for incidental or consequential damages, including inconvenience, lost chair-time, transportation costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, or loss of profits.
- Repairs of appliances partially fabricated or completely fabricated by another laboratory other than CAE Dental
- If minor adjustments need to be done to the restoration itself, (exp. Mesial/Distal/Occlusal addition or subtraction, shade change, etc.) the restoration must ALWAYS be returned. If restoration is not returned a full charge for a new restoration will be incurred.
- If new impression’s are taken or prep has been altered, the warranty for the product becomes void and new charges will be incurred for a new restoration.
- If customer chooses to go forward with a treatment option that is not recommended by CAE Dental this guarantee becomes void. Customer will be informed of this risk in advance.
- The information above applies to our digital design service.
- You have 30 days from the requested due date or from the date of the final design to fabricate the restoration we design. After 30 days you will incure a redesign charge if the design was not to your satisfaction.
- If new scans, impressions, or repreps are sent in for a redesign of a previous case, there will be a redesign charge.
Information pertaining to the Warranty & Remake policy is subject to change without prior notice