- CAE Dental will include an invoice with each case delivered to your office..
- Each invoice is payable within thirty(30) days. You may pay this invoice or by monthly statement that will be sent to you following the last day of the month.
- Payment is due immediately upon receipt of the monthly statement.
- Customer agrees to pay each delinquent balance on a monthly service 25% per annum(5% per month) or the maximum permitted by law.
- The customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees, collection costs and court costs incurred by CAE Dental enforcing any of these terms and conditions.
- Pricing subject to change without notice.
- The customer agrees to these terms and conditions as stated on each statement, invoice and work authorization.
- CAE Dental accepts personal checks, cashier’s checks, and most major credit cards.